Modern Psychiatry and Wellness LLC of Hamilton helps individuals live their best lives by assisting them to overcome mental health challenges. We are in Hamilton, OH, and strive to provide clients with a safe, judgment-free way to recover. Many clients receive help from our psychiatrists and clinicians to recover from addiction, opioid problems, and substance abuse.
If you or somebody you love has a substance-related problem, please call us today! We will consult you and help you take steps in the right direction.
Clients willing to seek help are already halfway to where they need to be!
Addiction Treatment & Mental Health Recovery
In addition to our treatments for addiction therapy, we also help clients with mental health challenges to recover and seek relief. We treat depression, anxiety, ADHD, substance abuse, and many others. We help you to enjoy living life to its fullest whether you're abnormally stressed, unhappy, or have a hard time concentrating.
Your day-to-day successes and wellbeing are critical to us. It's why you or your loved one will receive comprehensive care no matter what!
Our Services Include
- Assessment Services: Any treatment begins with an evaluation of the patient. Professional and trained clinicians run our evaluation protocols to determine which treatments are best suited for the patient's mental health and related issues. These are great for clients who have substance abuse and dependency symptoms related to drugs and alcohol.
- Individual Therapy: Many clients benefit from one-on-one therapeutic services. Our therapists ensure that these individual services improve the quality of your day-to-day life. We use many different treatment techniques to ensure that you receive the type of therapy that you prefer. We make sure to respect your interests every step of the way.
- Group Therapy: Group services are excellent for clients looking to improve their coping skills. In these sessions, clients will learn from others with similar life circumstances and challenges. Clinicians who lead these sessions can accommodate anywhere from five to 15 clients looking to grow from each other.
- Case Management: Case management services are excellent for people who need better access to medical, social, and educational services that are essential to meeting basic needs.
- Medication Management: Our psychiatrists and nurse practitioners provide detailed evaluations for medical services and prescription medications. They can help patients who require assistance after addictions to drugs and other narcotics.
- Outpatient Medical Withdrawal Management (Detox) Program: We provide outpatient medical withdrawal assisted treatment (MAT) for opioids, alcohol, and other substances.
- Testing and Evaluation for Adult ADHD: While lots of children receive diagnoses for ADHD each year, many adults do as well. Our clinicians help individuals with ADHD symptoms discover what's creating challenges in their professional and personal lives. Upon testing, patients seek treatments that enhance their interpersonal relationships, driving, and workplace success.
- Pharmacogenomic Testing for Medications: Clients have the chance to try a clinically-focused technology. This technology analyzes significant genomic variants affecting the metabolism and response to behavioral health medications.
- Genesis Life & Recovery Program: Clients in this recovery housing program will receive meals, lodging, and discipleship from qualified pastoral counselors. This program is excellent for patients who are trying to sober up and live their lives in a safe, substance-free way.
To contact us, please call (513) 299-4053. Or if you prefer, you may also fill out our contact form down below. We are at 1910 Fairgrove Ave in Hamilton, OH.